- Would council members have term limits?
- Why are Coral Creek and Roscoe Field areas being included?
- Is the mayor elected or appointed?
- Can becoming a municipality help simplify or streamline our current bureaucratic situation?
- Can municipalities work with the school district to ensure a safe, quality education?
- How can we, as a municipality, ensure the proper delivery of services?
- How many employees does a typical government-lite municipality require?
- How does becoming a municipality give us more power to address local issues?
- What form of government would the new municipality take?
- Are elected town leaders compensated?
- How are local leaders put in place?
- Who decides what goes into the new town’s charter?
- Who ultimately decides if we become a town?